We’ve got another Hotfix for you, taking care of several crashes, blockers and visual bugs. We understand that Lae’zel is hard to please by nature, but it seems that she’s been more prone to tantrums since our previous Hotfix. We’ve explained party dynamics to her, which she didn’t really enjoy, but understands that she shouldn’t randomly stop following the player now.
Thank you for taking the time to report these issues to us, and thank you for playing Baldur’s Gate 3!
CRASHES & BLOCKERS
- Fixed an issue where Lae’zel would stop following the player after going to camp when loading a previous Patch 8 savegame in Hotfix 27
- Fixed a Vulkan-specific crash that would occur during Bibberbang explosions
- Fixed Swarm AI not jumping in cases where their jump end position is blocked by another swarm member
- Fixed crashes that would potentially occur during large combat scenarios
- Fixed crashes that would potentially occur in Multiplayer combat when the player hovers the cursor over items or certain characters
- Fixed a crash that would potentially occur in Multiplayer when joining if the host was in character creation
- Fixed missing VFX in Plea at the Gates cinematic
- Fixed camera in the cinematic relating to Connor’s resurrection
- Fixed the antidote bottle clipping through the player’s mouth if playing as smaller races
- Fixed the camera zooming out beyond normal limits when attacking in combat